- Argo boat is 20hp a motorboat for 3 persons.
- Is not required licence to drive it.
- Argo is available for rent between Vourvourou and Ormos panagias.
- The Company offer 20 minutes lesson before drive the boat.
- The boat has 4-strokes engine, that mean is very economy with gasoline. Spends almost the half gasoline from 2-strokes machine.
- Payment over credit card is acceptable.
- The gasoline where spends in the ride, charged extra and depent by the liters where the renter will spend
- Look for, and pass from a safe distance (30feet) the following things:
- Buoys – There can be a lot of slack rope
- Shallow waters
- Following the coastline (NOT TOO CLOSE, NOT TOO FAR) when you see a point of interest, stop and remember to throw the anchor. Make sure the anchor is touching the bottom with 6 feet slack rope.
- When you reach the caves, don’t go inside with the boat, as there may be a wave from another boat or weather change.
- When starting and stopping the engine make sure ger position is in neutral.
- Thw propeller must be in at least waist deep water.
- Always make sure there are no swimmers near the engine when starting.
Third party boat insurance, as it is often called, provides cover for damages that the owner, guests or crew have caused against a third party in conjunction with the use of the vessel, including collision. If any damage happen, like crash in rocks or any damage were responsible is the renter, must pay the price of the damage