- Ecomomy boat is a 20hp motorboat for 6 persons (4 adults and 2 Kid).
- It Is not required a licence to drive it.
- Ecomomy boat is boat of 2016.
- The Company offers lessons before you drive the boat untill you fill safe and comfort.
- The boat has 4-strokes engine for low fuel consumption.
- The gasoline where spends in the ride, charged extra and depent by the liters where the renter will spend.
- If you take the boat for half day (9.00-13.00 or 13.30-18.00) the fuel is in the price
- Look for, and pass from a safe distance (30feet) the following things:
- Buoys – There can be a lot of slack rope
- Shallow waters
- Following the coastline (NOT TOO CLOSE, NOT TOO FAR) when you see a point of interest, stop and remember to throw the anchor. Make sure the anchor is touching the bottom with 6 feet slack rope.
- When you reach the caves, don’t go inside with the boat, as there may be a wave from another boat or weather change.
- When starting and stopping the engine make sure ger position is in neutral.
- Thw propeller must be in at least waist deep water.
- Always make sure there are no swimmers near the engine when starting.
Third party boat insurance, as it is often called, provides cover for damages that the owner, guests or crew have caused against a third party in conjunction with the use of the vessel, including collision. If any damage happen, like crash in rocks or any damage were responsible is the renter, must pay the price of the damage