Eleni is a 25 hp motor boat with max capacity of 7 persons. License isn’t necessary to drive the boat. Eleni it has a 4 strokes engine, that mean you save money from gasoline, almost half consumption than a 2 stroke boat engine. We offer also equipment for fishing the owner of the boat is also professional fisherman, just ask for equipment and advises and his will be happy help you.
Eleni located at port of Benitses in Corfu. Renting a motorboat from Benitses you can enjoy the natural beauty of corfu the beautiful houses and hotels which are built on the hill side, the traditional ports of the fishing villages, Mouse Island and the old fortress in Corfu Town. While sailing the east coast of Corfu you can discover many beautiful beaches, where you can spend your time swimming, diving or go for a meal at one of the dozens beautiful local taverns.
- Look for, and pass from a safe distance (30feet) the following things:
- Buoys – There can be a lot of slack rope
- Shallow waters
- Following the coastline (NOT TOO CLOSE, NOT TOO FAR) when you see a point of interest, stop and remember to throw the anchor. Make sure the anchor is touching the bottom with 6 feet slack rope.
- When you reach the caves, don’t go inside with the boat, as there may be a wave from another boat or weather change.
- When starting and stopping the engine make sure ger position is in neutral.
- Thw propeller must be in at least waist deep water.
- Always make sure there are no swimmers near the engine when starting.
Third party boat insurance, as it is often called, provides cover for damages that the owner, guests or crew have caused against a third party in conjunction with the use of the vessel, including collision. If any damage happen, like crash in rocks or any damage were responsible is the renter, must pay the price of the damage