- VIPER Bullet is an 150hp motorboat for 10 persons.
- VIPER Bullet is docked at Lefkada Nikiana Port.
- 20 minutes lesson is provided before you start your engine of the boat and start your trip.
- The gasoline is an extra cost an d it really depends on you choice of driving your boat.
- We suggest to rent boat always very early in the morning because the wind in the morning is always calm and you can visit the all the available sea sight seeings in Lefkada.
- Look for, and pass from a safe distance (30feet) the following things:
- Buoys – There can be a lot of slack rope
- Shallow waters
- Following the coastline (NOT TOO CLOSE, NOT TOO FAR) when you see a point of interest, stop and remember to throw the anchor. Make sure the anchor is touching the bottom with 6 feet slack rope.
- When you reach the caves, don’t go inside with the boat, as there may be a wave from another boat or weather change.
- When starting and stopping the engine make sure ger position is in neutral.
- Thw propeller must be in at least waist deep water.
- Always make sure there are no swimmers near the engine when starting.
Third party boat insurance, as it is often called, provides cover for damages that the owner, guests or crew have caused against a third party in conjunction with the use of the vessel, including collision. If any damage happen, like crash in rocks or any damage were responsible is the renter, must pay the price of the damage