Check price and availability
Please feel free to send as a price question and we will answer to you with price and availability of boat immediately
- Hara is 150hp speed motorboat for 9 persons.
- Licence is required or we provide skipper with this speedboat .
- The boat has 4 stroke engine where has almost half fuel consumption than 2 stroke engines.
- If you looking to rent a boat at Mikro nisi beach and you are a large group of 9 persons this boat is perfect for you!
- From Mikro nisi are perfect to rent a boat and visit the most famous beaches of Zakynthos, as navagio beach (Shipwreck beach) and the blue caves.
- Hara located at Mikro nisi beach exactly under the mikro nisi restaurant in the center of bay.
- 20 minutes lesson included to the price before start the engine of the boat.
- The gasoline where spends in the ride, charged extra and depent by the liters where the renter will spend.
- They offer also fishing rod under request.
- We suggest to rent boat always very early in the morning because the wind in the morning is always calm and you can visit the west side of Zakynthos whice locate the famous beach of navagio beach and blue caves. After 13:00 you have to return to east side of Zakynthos and visit only the east beaches.
- East beaches start from Agios Nikolas with blue caves and you can go until Alikes beach at Alikanas.
- If you like to stop for lunch in a restaurant we suggest Agios Nikolaos. Mikro Nisi and Alikes
- Look for, and pass from a safe distance (30feet) the following things:
- Buoys – There can be a lot of slack rope
- Shallow waters
- Following the coastline (NOT TOO CLOSE, NOT TOO FAR) when you see a point of interest, stop and remember to throw the anchor. Make sure the anchor is touching the bottom with 6 feet slack rope.
- When you reach the caves, don’t go inside with the boat, as there may be a wave from another boat or weather change.
- When starting and stopping the engine make sure ger position is in neutral.
- Thw propeller must be in at least waist deep water.
- Always make sure there are no swimmers near the engine when starting.
Third party boat insurance, as it is often called, provides cover for damages that the owner, guests or crew have caused against a third party in conjunction with the use of the vessel, including collision. If any damage happen, like crash in rocks or any damage were responsible is the renter, must pay the price of the damage